As per the MirchiMart listing, XOLO X910 is powered by 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor similar to the leak. Other specifications of the phone include Android 4.0, 4.3-inch display and dual-SIM connectivity. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the post.
The site has listed the phone in two colours – Black and White and also shows the white version as ‘available,’ we would suggest you to wait for the official announcement before you place the order.
XOLO X910 is the fourth XOLO smartphone with Intel processor inside, it also looks like a stripped down version of the company’s first Intel phone – X900.
As per the leaked product roadmap, the phone is supposed to be launched this month, so we are expecting to see an official announcement pretty soon.
XOLO X910 key specifications
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream sandwich)
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support
- 4.3-inch IPS display with 960 x 540p resolution
- 5-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel front camera
- Internal Memory: 4GB, 1GB of RAM, microSD card slot
- 126 x 64.7 x 10 mm, 150 grams
- 2,000mAh battery
- 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
Update: As Amol pointed out in the comment, the X910 has now also listed on Flipkart, thus removing any confusions about its existence.