Indian mobile maker Lava has announced the launch of a new Android smartphone in its IRIS product line-up today. Dubbed as IRIS 458q, the smartphone has been priced at INR 8,999 and will be available in the coming days.
Lava IRIS 458q comes with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and Android 4.2. The phone also features 512MB of RAM, 8MP rear camera and 2,000 mAh battery.
“Innovation and understanding of consumer needs are a couple of key strengths for LAVA and that helps us introduce powerful smartphones across various price segments for all users. The IRIS 458q is our latest offering for users who love to carry a stylish smartphone with the latest technology without burning a hole in the pocket,” said SN Rai, Co – Founder & Director, Lava.
Lava IRIS 458q key specifications
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 4.5-inch 854x480p display
- 2000mAh battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8 MP Auto Focus Camera & VGA Front Camera
- 3G/ Wi Fi/ A-GPS/BT (V3.0)
- Sensors- Proximity, Light & G Sensor
- 4GB of internal storage, 512MB of RAM, microSD card slot