The specifications are same as the Korean version of Optimus G Pro, which include 5.5-inch 1080p display, 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB of RAM. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the post.
“The LG Optimus G Pro gives AT&T customers the ability to create and share rich content easily,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “There’s no better place to experience that content than exclusively on our 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest.”
The LG Optimus G Pro comes with something called VuTalk, which allows users to draw and share notes in real time between compatible devices. Other software customisations on the phone include QSlide 2.0 (to overlay up to two application windows on an existing open application), QuickMemo (to take screenshots and add personalized notes, drawings and messages) and Dual Recording (to capture from both rear and front cameras simultaneously on a single screen).
LG Optimus G Pro Key Features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
- 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi resolution)
- 3,140 mAh Battery
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera
- 2.1MP full HD Front camera
- VuTalk, QSlide 2.0, Audio Zoom, QuickRemote
- 32 GB on-board storage with support for expandable memory up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, LTE