LG has silently listed two new models in its L-series II on its
Featuring 3.8-inch HVGA display, the phones are powered by 1GHz MediaTek processor. Both phones run on Android 4.1 and pack the same features apart from the obvious dual-SIM support in L4 II Dual and different designs.
Here is a look at the common specifications of LG Optimus L4 II and L4 II Dual:
- 3.8-inch IPS display with 480x320p resolution
- 1GHz MediaTek MT6575 processor
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- 3MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700 mAh battery
There is no word whether these phones will be released in other market globally, however we won’t be surprised to see them launch in emerging markets like India.