Thanks to a bunch of leaks and rumours in the last few weeks, we have learnt that Samsung is planning to launch rugged, camera-phone and mini versions of its flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone. Now,
According to the rumours, the rugged Galaxy S4 will be launched as Galaxy S4 Active, camera-phone version will be known as Galaxy S4 Zoom and mini version will most probably be called Galaxy S4 Mini.
SamMobile is reporting that Samsung plans to announce all three phones in the end of May i.e. this month. The site has also revealed that tentative launch schedule of these phones, check it out below.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 – Will be released in White and Black colours around July 15-21, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295 – will also be released in Metallic Orange colours around July 15-21, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C1010 – will be released in Black and White colours around June 3-9, 2013
This is not all; SamMobile has also posted the launch dates for recently announced Galaxy Mega devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 – White colour version to be released around May 13-19, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 – Black colour version to be released around June 17-23, 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 – Black colour version to be released this week
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200 – white colour version to be released May 20-26, 2013