XOLO’s Q1000 smartphone, which was
The smartphone features a 5-inch 720p display with 295 PPI, 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP front camera and 2100 mAh battery. Q1000 also packs 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, and microSD card slot. In addition, the phone comes with Android 4.2 and dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support.
This XOLO smartphone will be directly be competing with Micromax’s A116 Canvas HD and just announced A110Q Canvas 2 Plus phones. Other manufacturers too have similar offerings in under INR 15,000 budget, so XOLO isn’t getting an easy ride here.
XOLO Q1000 key specifications
- 5-inch 1280x720p IPS display
- 1.2 MP front camera, 8MP rear camera with BSI sensor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1GB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 70.8×143.5×8.8 mm
So, how many of you are thinking of going for XOLO Q1000?
Thanks Abhinav | Source: Flipkart