XOLO’s Intel Atom-powered Android smartphone
Compared to X900, the specifications of X910 are slightly on the lower-side. The XOLO X910 comes with a 4.3-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.6GHz Intel AtomZ2460 processor, which is same as X900.
Other features of X910 include 1GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, front camera, 4GB of internal storage, dual-SIM support and microSD card slot.
The phone has been priced at INR 9,999 and can be purchased from Snapdeal.com; other retailers like Flipkart have also listed the smartphone but are yet to receive the stocks.
XOLO X910 is the fourth Intel powered phone from XOLO, as the company continues to expand its smartphone line-up in the country.
XOLO X910 key specifications
- 4.3-inch display qHD capacitive display
- Android 4.0.4
- Dual-SIM support
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage, microSD card slot
- Intel Atom Processor Z2460 single core
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack