HTC India has silently released a dual-SIM version of the company’s over nine month old Desire X smartphone in the country. Dubbed as HTC Desire XDS, the phone is now available at online retailer Saholic for INR 16089.
Powered by 1GHz dual-core processor, the phone runs on Android 4.0 and there is no word on whether it will ever get the Jelly Bean update. Other features of the phone include 4-inch Super LCD display with WVGA resolution, and 5MP camera with LED flash.
The phone is clearly not value of money, and we can easily recommend Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro and LG Optimus L7 II dual over the phone, both of which pack better specifications than Desire XDS.
HTC Desire XDS key specifications
- 4.0-inch capacitive display with 800x480p resolution
- Dual-SIM support (GSM+GSM)
- 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 3.5mm audio Jack, FM Radio, Beats Audio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
- 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, microSD card slot
- Android 4.0
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, HTC ImageChip, f/2.0, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, HDR mode
- No front camera
- 1650 mAh battery
- Beats Audio