Huawei today announced the launch of its MediaPad 10 Link Android tablet in the Indian market. Priced at INR 24,990, the tablet is now available via online retailers as well as multi-brand stores like Croma and Ezone.
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link features 10.1-inch 1280x800p display, 1GB of RAM, 3MP rear camera and 6600 mAh battery. It runs on Android 4.1 and is powered by quad-core processor. In terms of connectivity options, the tablet comes with 3G support and Wi-Fi connectivity.
“Mediapad 10 link is a perfect fusion of everyday productivity & portability and we are very excited to introduce this to the Indian consumer. Its features make it an extremely fast and slim device which offers fabulous entertainment. We are very excited to offer a tablet that promises a delightful user experience at such a smart price,” said Victor Shan, Huawei Device India President.
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link key specifications
- Dual-speakers with Dolby Surround Sound
- 1.2GHz Hi-Silicon K3V2 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 10.1-inch IPS display with 1280x800p resolution
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 3MP rear camera, 0.3MP front camera
- 6,600 mAh battery