The prolific mobile leaker evleaks is in its top form these days. After revealing the first press renders of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Active just days ago, it posted two more renders of this rugged smartphone over the weekend.
The new press images of the phone are of the turquoise colour variant, suggesting that Samsung might be planning to introduce several colour options for its water and dust proof version of Galaxy S4.
Set to be announced on June 20, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active will be featuring almost same specifications as Galaxy S4 apart from a downgraded camera sensor and new rugged design. The phone will pack an 8MP rear camera instead of 13MP in retail Galaxy S4.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active expected specifications
- 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor
- Android 4.2
- 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED Plus display
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC, IR Blaster, LTE
- 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- 2600 mAh battery