With Galaxy S4 Mini and Active already official, only one other rumoured Samsung Galaxy S4 variant remains to be announced now – Galaxy S4 Zoom. A mystery until now, this smartphone has now been revealed online. The first images of the phone including a press render made their way to SamMobile and Techtastic earlier today.
These images show a bulky looking Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. The smartphone is rumoured to be packing a 16MP sensor with optical-zoom support alongside Galaxy S4 Mini like specifications. As you can see in the image, Samsung is also including a dedicated camera button.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is expected to be showcased at Samsung’s June 20 press event, although the company could issue an announcement press release even before that.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom expected specifications
- 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6GHz dual-core processor
- 16-megapixel rear camera with optical zoom
- 8GB internal storage with microSD up to 64 GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi, A-GPS
- Touch-Wiz Nature UX interface
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean