HTC has silently released its Desire 600 dual-SIM Android smartphone in the Indian market. The phone is currently on sale via Saholic.com for INR 26,860.
The smartphone is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor. In addition, Desire 600 comes with 4.5-inch qHD Super LCD 2 display, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.
The smartphone will be competing with Samsung’s Galaxy Grand Quattro in the country, which packs the same processor but has slightly inferior specs but apart from the 8MP rear camera and 1.6MP front camera in Desire 600, we don’t see any real incentive of getting Desire 600 over Grand Quattro.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro’s INR 17,290 pricing clearly shows that HTC Desire 600 is way over-priced and should have a price tag around INR 21,000.
Should you buy it?
No, unless you somehow get it for like INR 20-21,000, we don’t recommended Desire 600. It is just not worth this pricing.
HTC Desire 600 key specifications
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Active
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display (960x540p resolution)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p video capture support, LED flash
- HTC’s ImageChip for improved processing
- 1.6-megapixel front camera
- Dual-band HSPA, tri-band GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, and AGPS
- 1,860 mAh battery