Over 20 days after the Desire 600 went on sale in the country, HTC India has finally decided to launch it officially. The smartphone carries a price-tag of INR 26,900 (MRP) and is available across the country.
HTC Desire 600 features 4.5-inch qHD Super LCD 2 display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, and Android 4.1. The phone also comes with 8MP rear camera, 1.6MP front camera and 1GB of RAM.
“The HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM combines speed and easy multitasking with the truly innovative HTC BlinkFeed home screen. The result is an affordable mid-range phone that sets the standard for its class, keeping the busiest user up-to-date at a glance and offering them the power and range of features to switch between work and play,” said Faisal Siddiqui, Country Head, HTC India.
HTC Desire 600 key specifications
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Active
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display (960x540p resolution)
- 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p video capture support, LED flash
- HTC’s ImageChip for improved processing
- 1.6-megapixel front camera
- Dual-band HSPA, tri-band GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, and AGPS
- 1,860 mAh battery