Indian computer peripherals maker iBall has announced the launch of a new budget Android smartphone in country today. Dubbed as Andi 4Di, the smartphone has been powered by Android 4.0.
iBall Andi 4Di features 1GHz processor, 512MB of RAM, VGA front camera and 5MP rear camera. The phone also comes with 4-inch WVGA display, 1700 mAh battery and dual-SIM support.
Considering the on-paper specifications, the phone seems to be decent but the real-life performance will matter the most.
iBall has suddenly been very active in the Indian smartphone market. The company recently also launched its flagship Andi 4.7G Cobalt smartphone with Android 4.2, 4.7-inch 720p display, 1GB of RAM and quad-core processor for INR 19,995.
iBall Andi 4Di key specifications
- 4-inch IPS display with 800x480p resolution
- 1GHz Cortex A9 Processor
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA camera
- 1700 mAh Battery
- Android 4.0
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 512MB of internal storage, and microSD card slot
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor.
- Colours: Black + Silver, White + Chrome