LG has announced the launch of its Android-powered Optimus G Pro smartphone in the Indian market today. The phone has been priced at INR 42,500 and will be available in the coming days.
Originally announced at Mobile World Congress this year, LG Optimus G Pro sports a 5.5-inch 1080p full HD IPS display. It is powered by 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In addition, the phone features Android 4.1.2, 13MP rear camera and 3140 mAh battery. According to LG India, Optimus G Pro will be sold in both Black and White colours in the market.
Filled with software customisations like its rival Galaxy Note II, LG Optimus G Pro packs dual-camera and dual-recording support, which allows consumers to simultaneously record both cameras input in one frame. Other software enhancements present in the smartphone include VR Panorama, Pause and Resume recording and Smart Video.
LG Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB / microSD (up to 64GB)
- Display: 5.5-inch True Full HD IPS Plus (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Cameras: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm