LG India has silently released another entry-level Android smartphone in its L-series II. Priced at INR 8,990, LG Optimus L4 II dual can now be purchased from Flipkart and Infibeam retailers.
Originally announced in late May, Optimus L4 II was also recently spotted on LG India website. It features dual-SIM support, 3.8-inch IPS HVGA display, 1GHz MediaTek processor and Android 4.1.
The phone also comes with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. On the imaging front, LG has included a 3MP rear camera with LED flash.
The phone will be joining the company’s already available L3 II dual, L5 II dual and L7 II dual smartphones. Like the other L-series II smartphones, we also expect to see the single SIM version of L4 II dual landing in the country soon.
LG Optimus L4 II dual key specifications
- 3.8-inch IPS display with 480x320p resolution
- 1GHz MediaTek MT6575 processor
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- 3MP rear fixed focus camera with LED flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700 mAh battery
- 112.8 x 64.7 x 11.9mm, 125g
- Android 4.1