The handset runs on Android 4.0 and comes with specifications like 3.5-inch HVGA display, 1450 mAh battery, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 0.3MP front camera. It also comes with answering machine support for messages upto 40 minutes. The base can be connected upto 6 handsets.
“The KX-PRX120 digital cordless phone will run on the Android operating system allowing users to enjoy various options for communicating in addition to conventional voice communication via the landline,” Panasonic noted in a press release.
There is no word on the pricing or availability at this moment.
- 3.5 inch TFT colour LCD (HVGA) with capacitive multi touch screen
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 0.3M pixel Front Camera
- 1450mAh Li-ion Battery
- microSD / microSDHC Card Slot on Handset
- micro USB Charging Port
- Incoming/Outgoing Call Barring to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls
- Caller ID, Caller ID memory
- Answering Machine (40min)
- Key Finder accessory (Optional)
- Up to 6 handsets (Optional handset or GAP supported DECT handset) can be registered