Samsung Galaxy Grand duos Android 4.2.2 ROM leaked

A firmware for Samsung’s Galaxy Grand duos with Android 4.2.2 at core has leaked online and made its way to Samsung Galaxy Grand duos leaked firmware

The new Galaxy Grand duos firmware packs several new features including transparent notification bar, Day Dream, Smart Stay, Page Buddy, and improved battery life.

There is no word on when the stable version of this update will be released for the smartphone but SamMobile notes that Samsung plans to release Android 4.2.2 for Grand, Galaxy S3 and Note II along with some tablets this quarter. Considering this quarter has just begun, you might have to wait for a month or two.

Here is a video and a few screenshots of Samsung Galaxy Grand duos running Android 4.2.2 leaked firmware:

7 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy Grand duos Android 4.2.2 ROM leaked

gautam barthwal

(September 14, 2013 - 9:44 am)

i have updated my galaxy grand to android 4.2.2. when i put lock creen attern or pin lock each nd every key press in lock screen or every pattern dots produces a vibrate sound. how to solve this.

jem

(September 7, 2013 - 6:14 pm)

But language Problem,

how to download Samsung galaxy grand i9082 Gujarati & Hindi Language input

Puput Bayu Setiyono

(August 12, 2013 - 12:24 pm)

where can I get the full version of the existing firmware modem?

Puput Bayu Setiyono

(August 12, 2013 - 12:18 pm)

please help me, after I installed the leaked 4.2.2 JB my phone so only 1 sim can be used.

I down grade also still does not work (only 1 simcard that can be used), probably because the modem firmware is also not supported, I’ve been looking for a full firmware fersion, still not see that there is firmware that contains a modem, there was only the firmware PDA

ankith

(July 23, 2013 - 7:42 pm)

i have 4.1.2 in my grand but it still has transparent task bar and smart stay..how come…?

Ragav

(July 8, 2013 - 5:30 pm)

Gaurav small change required .
    . You mentioned ” few screenshots of 4.1.2 leaked firmware “.