Gameloft has released Asphalt 8: Airborne racing game in Google Play today. Priced at $0.99 (INR 55 in India), the game utilizes OpenGL ES 3.0 support introduced in Android 4.3 to offer better graphics and fancy new effects.
According to Gameloft, the game includes 180 events, 47 vehicles (80 pc of these are new), high-fidelity car motor sounds, new location like Venice, Iceland and Nevada Desert and a lot more.
You can check out some of the key features below. Full set of features are listed on Google Play.
- Top licensed manufacturers and models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps, Maneuver through the air and pull stunts while racing
- Race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
- Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents
- Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
Initial user reviews on Google Play are very positive with an average of 4.8 rating. You can grab the game from here.