US telecom operator and Motorola have finally started rolling out Android 4.1.2 update for Xoom LTE owners. The update will automatically appear on the tablets but it can also be manually triggered by going to Settings > About > System Updates.
It is important to note here that Xoom LTE has taken over nine months more than the Wi-FI only version to get this update. It is also the final update that Xoom LTE will be getting.
The update brings the following improvements to this tablet:
- Google Now
- Actionable Notifications
- Voice Search speed has been improved
- Keyboard adapts over time and predicts user’s next word
- Settings application has been revised for clearer options
- “Accounts & Sync” has been moved from the Personal group to an independent group called “Accounts”
- Enhancements to modem stability to improve data connectivity
- Search Option has been added in YouTube Application
You can read more about the update here.