After a long wait, Verizon has finally started selling the HTC One smartphone on its network today. The phone has been priced at $199.99 with the usual two-year contract or at $599.99 without contract.
The features and specifications of Verizon HTC One remains same as other variants but it will come pre-loaded with Android 4.2.2 instead of Android 4.1. It is expected to be updated to Android 4.3 along with other US and Canada HTC One variants by September-end.
To remind you, here are the HTC One key specifications:
- 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 display (1920 x 1080) Full HD
- Android 4.2, Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0
- 1.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor & 2GB of RAM
- 32GB on board memory
- 2300 mAh Li–Ion battery
- 4MP UltraPixel Camera, f/2.0, 28mm wide angle lens, 1x LED Smart Flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera with full HD recording
- Beats Audio, Boomsound speakers