XOLO launches 6.98mm-thick Q1000S phone with quad-core CPU & Android 4.2

After multiple teasers on its social media channels, XOLO has finally announced the launch of its new XOLO Q1000S smartphone in the Indian market today. This QCore-series smartphone packs some impressive specifications in just 6.98mm thick chassis.XOLO Q1000S

According to a press release issued by the company, XOLO Q1000S has been priced at INR 18,999 and will be available in the coming days.

Coming to specifications of the smartphone, Q1000S features a 5-inch 720p HD display, 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The phone also comes with 16GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera (both with BSI sensors).  The phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. You can check out full specifications later in the post.

With these specifications, the smartphone will be competing with Micromax Canvas 4 A210 and Samsung Galaxy Grand smartphones.

“To summarize, this classy looking device is made for today’s generation who wants the best of both worlds. Be it looks or performance, this device will not disappoint its customers,” XOLO noted in a press release.

XOLO Q1000S  Specs

17 thoughts on “XOLO launches 6.98mm-thick Q1000S phone with quad-core CPU & Android 4.2

Navin

(October 24, 2013 - 11:53 am)

Crap, most of Xolo phones who buy will end up lying in there service centers for ages. Pathetic service.

mahesh

(October 14, 2013 - 2:09 pm)

i want to buy Xolo 1000 can u give me the adress.
    mahesh.nerle@rediffmail.com

NileshV

(September 21, 2013 - 4:02 pm)

can anyone tell me if this Q1000s have the xolo switch functionality…

Kunal

(September 5, 2013 - 11:28 am)

This is
    my 4th xolo phone & it keeps getting better..I am in love with the
    camera..battery life is far better then any other phones in this range..I’ve
    used a micromax canvas 4 which is no where close to this phone…its sleek
    design is a add on..yes the speaker volume is low but come on u just can’t
    keep complaining.. Just don’t think twice go for it & thank me later.

Himanshu Mehra

(August 26, 2013 - 4:52 pm)

All is okay in this phone but don’t you think its price a little high?

suryabhan

(September 4, 2013 - 3:09 pm)

i dont think show …just look at the specs bro i think this is the best price they can offer for such phone.

Parth Nagpal

(September 5, 2013 - 11:16 am)

Not at all. Compare the specs and price of Samsung Galaxy Quattro with Xolo Q1000S. Samsung Galaxy Quattro comes with 1.2 GHz Quad core processor, only 5MP camera and front 0.3 MP and it’s got TFT touchscreen. Whereas Q1000S has 1.5 GHz Quad core processor, a whopping 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Plus it’s got HD screen with IPS Display. But when Samsung is priced at Rs. 17900, nobody complains.

Satz

(August 25, 2013 - 10:01 pm)

Am a slim phone freak, So its a tight choice for me whether to buy Xolo q1000s or Gionee E5. But Xolo stands out only in battery, Gionee E5 has gorilla glass. But costs the same. Tough choice for me.

sir_tech

(August 25, 2013 - 7:13 pm)

This is re-branded version of China phone Cherry mobile cosmos S.

After sales service of these Chinese phones (Indian branded like Micromax, Karbonn, Laval, Xolo) is pathetic.

View From The Top

(August 24, 2013 - 9:20 pm)

My budget is way less than 10K, so I’ll prolly just get the Galaxy Fame for ~7.5K and be done with it, but if my budget was that high, I’d have just bought the Xperia C when it launched. Or the Optimus L9 II 😉

Terrible quality control and even worse after sales service are not my cup of tea. So thanks Lava, M’max, Karbonn, Celkon, Zen, Intex, Lemon, Spice, etc. and Chinese manufacturers like iBerry, Iocean, Blu, Jiayu, Zopo, etc. I think I’m gonna pass.

Ravi

(August 25, 2013 - 7:20 pm)

go for xolo A500S

Omkar

(August 26, 2013 - 5:14 pm)

Go for Lumias, Lumia 520 is one best phone in budget.

View From The Top

(August 26, 2013 - 6:35 pm)

Firstly, I’m into Androids. So a WP device is a strict no-no for me. Secondly, at 9K+ it’s still a tad over my budget. 🙁

But had it been a droid, I’d have seriously taken a long hard look at it even at that price, ‘cuz the hardware and build quality is absolutely perfect.

I really wish that Nokia would start making android phones sooner than later. Wishful thinking though :p

anamika

(August 26, 2013 - 6:37 pm)

Galaxy Fame crap specs. At one time samsung was also a low end manufacturer.

I have a nexus 4 from lg. The back glass broke within few days. Quality can suffer with branded mobiles as well.

View From The Top

(August 26, 2013 - 6:45 pm)

Congratulations on your Nexus device. Not all of us have rich daddies to gift us 25K phones. Some of us have to make do with 6-7K phones and maybe even cheaper.

Thanks for your wonderfully objective and mature analysis that inexpensive phones are ‘crap’. Anybody who can’t afford a Mercedes, drives a ‘crap’ Maruti’, I suppose. Not everybody is as lucky as you are. Enjoy while it lasts.

Troll_Hunter

(September 2, 2013 - 3:43 am)

Abbey chutiye! english seekh! commentor ne bola k Branded mobiles ki bhi quality bakwaas ho sakti hai!

Objective and mature ki baat kar ra hai gandu, baap pe tu khud poch gaya! how do you know he/she didn’t buy the nexus by themselves??

Pranav

(August 24, 2013 - 7:12 pm)

OMG!! 2500mah battery in 7mm thickness.. Wow