LG has taken the wraps off its third Vu smartphone today. Dubbed as LG Vu 3, the phone will be released in Korea beginning September 27 on SK Telecom, KT and LG U+ telecom operators.
Like the previous Vu smartphones, LG Vu 3 also packs a display with 4:3 aspect ratio. The screen size is 5.2-inches with 1280x960p resolution. Other specifications of the smartphone include 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.2.2, 2GB of RAM and 4G LTE support.
In addition, the phone packs 13MP rear camera,2.1MP front camera and the usual set of connectivity options. LG Vu 3 also comes with a Rubberdium stylus and a host of software customisations.
LG is also introducing a QuickView case for LG Vu 3 smartphone, which is made of translucent material and can show notifications, time, date and other stuff.
There is no word on pricing or availability in other markets.
LG Vu 3 key specifications
- Size: 132.1 x 85.6 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 161g
- Colours: White, Indigo Black, mint
- Network LTE-A
- 2.3GHz (measured Speed ??2.26 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8974) 800
- 5.2 inches HD + IPS display
- 13MP rear camera with BSI / 2.1MP BSI
- 2610mAh removable battery
- 16GB eMMC / 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Android 4.2.2
- BT 4.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi 802.11 a / ??b / g / N
- A-GPS / Slimport / NFC