Known leaker evleaks has revealed that the upcoming Google Nexus 5 smartphone will be released on telecom operator Sprint in the United States. He has also shared a previously unseen press render of the Google Nexus 5.
Coming to Sprint. pic.twitter.com/dzxgIzBPXG
— @evleaks (@evleaks) October 29, 2013
There are no other new details available at this point. To remind you, as per the leaks until now, Google Nexus 5 will come with the following specifications.
- Display: 4.95-inch 1920×1080p (445 ppi) IPS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 8MP rear with OIS, 1.3MP front
- Weight: 130 grams, dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59mm
- Android 4.4, KitKat
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) a/b/g/n/n/ac, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- 16GB/ 32GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM
- MicroUSB port with SlimPort support, 3.5mm stereo audio jack
The smartphone will go on sale in Google Play for $349 (16GB version) and is expected to be launched on November 1.
In related news, KitKat has uploaded a 26-second Android animation titled “Magic!” on its official YouTube channel. Nothing special, but we hope it will help you pass the time. Check it out below.