Update: In a new leak, an image of the Nexus 5 smartphone has appeared online. Posted on
Earlier: A log-file obtained by folks at Myce.com has revealed the full specifications of the upcoming Nexus 5 smartphone. The file at first glance seems genuine and the leaked specs are believable. There is no official word on the release of Nexus 5 but the phone is expected to be announced next month alongside Android 4.4.
Nexus 5 key specifications
- 5-inch display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.2MP front camera
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage
- 4G LTE/ 3G, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, light, barometer and orientation sensor
- 2,300 mAh with wireless charging
A few of these specifications were already known thanks to FCC sightings. To remind you, Nexus 5 is being built by LG, for which it is the second Nexus smartphone. The next-generation Nexus phone is said to be based on LG’s current flagship model LG G2 but the specifications have been stripped down a bit to keep in the pricing in check.