The sequel to Disney’s very popular ‘Where’s My Water?’ game has been released in Google Play. Dubbed simply as ‘Where’s My Water? 2,’ the game can now be downloaded for free.
Where’s My Water? 2 is also a fun physics puzzler like the original, featuring Swampy, Allie, and Cranky characters but there is a lot of new stuff as well.
“Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends,” Disney noted in the app description.
“Where’s My Water? 2” game features:
- 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look
- ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels
- Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels
- ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more
- Hints to help you solve the puzzles
Download “Where’s My Water? 2” from Google Play