Google has released an updated version of Google Play Books app in Play Store. This version brings a host of new features and improves the existing ones.
Coming to details, Google Play Books now allows users to upload e-books in EPUB or PDF format directly from their Android device. Earlier, it was only possible by visiting the Google Play Books website.
In addition, there are some user-interface improvements, performance enhancements and support to read any e-book in landscape mode.
Google Play Books full change-log
- Books open more quickly and smoothly.
- Upload EPUB or PDF files to your library from your phone or tablet. From email or Downloads, touch the file to open it and choose Upload to Play Books.
- Improved look and feel of highlights and notes.
- Lower brightness settings, for better reading in low light.
- Read any book in landscape view.
- Dismiss recommended books in Read Now.
- Additional improvements in performance, stability and accessibility.
Download Google Play Books from Google Play