A report from UK tech news site
LG Gx sports a 5.5-inch FHD display and is being touted as the successor to LG’s Optimus G Pro, although there is practically nothing different between the two devices apart from probably the Android version, which is currently unknown about the Gx.
To remind you, LG Gx is powered by Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and 3140 mAh battery. The phone also supports the new broadband LTE network of South Korean telecom operator LG U+, we doubt this feature will make to the UK market as there is no telecom operator in the country that even offers LTE-Advanced let alone Broadband LTE.
As LG is yet to officially unveil plans of Gx’s availability outside South Korea, we are taking this with a pinch of salt but if true, we will be hearing something soon from this smartphone maker.
LG Gx key specifications
- Size: 150.6×76.1×9.2 mm
- Weight: 167g
- Colours: Black, White
- Network: LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support
- Snapdragon 600 processor
- 5.5-inch IPS Full HD display
- 13MP rear camera with AF, 2.1MP front camera
- 3,140 mAh battery
- 32GB internal storage, 2GB of RAM
- Bluetooth 4.0 + HS / USB 2.0 HS / NFC
- Software tweaks like Smart Day, Media Time, Smart Memo, U+ Navi, QRemote and Knock On