LG is holding a press event in New Delhi tomorrow to introduce LG G Flex curved screen smartphone in the Indian market. There is no word on whether the phone will be available immediately but we would know more details on Wednesday.
LG G Flex, which recently started rolling-out in Asian markets recently, is currently on pre-order in Singapore and will be available beginning December 21. It is also set to go on sale in Hong Kong starting December 13.
To remind you, LG G Flex is LG’s first curved screen smartphone and comes with 6-inch 720 plastic OLED flexible display, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 13MP camera, 32GB of internal storage and Android 4.2.2. The phone also comes with a self-healing cover that helps the device’s back recover from light scratches within minutes (see video below).
The G Flex India pricing is a mystery but we won’t be surprised to see a price-tag over INR 50,000.
LG G Flex key specifications
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 6-inch HD Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM/ 32GB storage
- 13.0MP rear camera/ 2.1MP front camera
- 3,500mAh (embedded) battery
- Android 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 compatible, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC