Coming to the smartphone, LG G Flex, features a 6-inch HD Plastic-OLED display, 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 4.2.2, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, microSD card slot and 3500 mAh battery.
The phone also packs quite a few software tweaks like Swing Lock-screen, which tilts the wallpaper in response to the tilting motion, dual-window, QTheater, Face Detection Indicator, Urgent Call Alert, KnockON, and Guest mode.
G Flex is also the first smartphone to come with self-healing back cover, which helps in getting rid of scratches on the phone within minutes.
LG G Flex key specifications
- Dimensions: 160.5×81.6×7.9 ~ 8.7 mm, Weight: 177grams
- LTE-A / LTE / HSPA + / GSM
- 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 6-inch HD (1280×720), Curved Plastic OLED (Real RGB)
- 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- 3,500 mAh battery
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 (default, can support up to 3.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/N/AC, NFC