Indian computer peripherals maker iBall has introduced a new Android smartphone in its Andi line-up recently. Dubbed as iBall Andi 4-B2, the smartphone has been priced at INR 4,499 and is now available in the country.
According to iBall, the smartphone comes with a 4-inch WVGA display 1.3GHz dual core processor, 3.2MP rear camera, and front VGA camera. The phone also packs Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 512MB RAM, 2GB internal storage, microSD slot, 2G support and 1,400mAh battery
The company has included Android 4.2 on Andi 4-B2 along with software tweaks like auto call recording, flip to mute as well as pre-loaded applications such as WhatsApp, WeChat and Facebook.
iBall Andi 4-B2 key specifications
- 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex-A7 processor
- 4-inch WVGA (800x480p) display
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and A-GPS
- 512MB of RAM, 2GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- 1400 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2