Just over a month after first
The smartphone also packs a 6-inch 720p HD display, Android 4.2, 2GB of RAM and 2300 mAh battery. In addition, it comes with 3G support, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and dual-SIM support.
“The launch of ‘Aqua Octa’ reinforces our brand’s promise to bring premium smart devices at the leading edge of technology, to improve the quality of life of people at large. With the True Octa Core processor, Intex achieves another industry first by bringing the fastest 6-inch Android smartphone ever for the technically savvy customer. The incredibly responsive touch screen and innovative user interface adds that ‘plus one’ that our customers have come to expect from every Intex device,” Intex Mobile business head Sanjay Kalirona stated.
The phone will be sold in Black and White colour options.
Intex Aqua Octa key features
- 6-inch IPS display with 1280x720p resolution
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor
- Android 4.2
- Dual-SIM support (3G+2G) GSM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,
- 161.06 × 80.86 x 7mm, 180 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, AGPS
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- 2300 mAh battery