Just a few days after Lava’s IRIS 405+ was
Lava IRIS 405+ is a upgraded version of the company’s previously released IRIS 405 and comes with Android 4.2, dual-SIM support, 4-inch WVGA display, and 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek processor. The phone also packs 512MB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, 1400 mAh battery and VGA front camera.
“Lava Iris 405+ is a mid-range super slim Android smartphone. Equipped with the features that are best in the category, the device focuses on providing premium experience to our customers at an affordable price. We are committed to offer the most efficient & innovative products developed for a value conscious buyer and will continue to add more such products to our portfolio in the near future,” said Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International Ltd.
Lava IRIS 405+ key specifications
- 4-inch WVGA (800x480p) display
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK6572 processor
- Dual-SIM support
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera
- 1400 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0
- 125 x 64 x 9mm, weighs 127 grams
- Sensors: G sensor, motion sensor, and proximity sensor