CES 2014 might still be a few days away but Lenovo has already started announcing new devices. The company today unveiled its first LTE smartphone for the international markets in the form of Vibe Z.
Packed in a 7.9mm thin body, Lenovo Vibe Z comes with 5.5-inch full HD 1920x1080p IPS display, 2.2GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and Android 4.3.
The phone also features 16GB of internal storage, LTE support, 13MP rear camera with f1.8 aperture, 5MP front shooter. The company has also included its custom Super Camera and Super Gallery apps to make smartphone shutterbugs happy.
“We created the new Vibe Z with its elegant design, high performance and custom software so that people can truly have the best smartphone experience now at the speed of LTE,” said Liu Jun, senior vice president, Lenovo Business Group, Lenovo.
Pricing and availability
Already available in China, Lenovo Vibe Z will be available next month in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines for starting $549.
Lenovo Vibe Z key specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with 1920x1080p resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core 2.2GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- 13MP rear camera with f1.8 aperture lens, 5 MP front camera with an 84° lens
- Android 4.3
- LTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- 7.9mm thick, weighs 147 grams
- Colours: Silver, Titanium