Available over-the-air, update can be downloaded by going to Settings << About Phone << System updates << Download. Carrying the build number KLB20.9-1.10-1.9, the new update brings the following changes to Moto G:
- Restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen mode, colour emoji support, improved closed captioning support, stronger security, smarter power use
- Improved the phone app with the ability to look up contacts directly from the dial pad
- Added new photo editing options to the Gallery app including new filter effects, draw on your photos, advanced cropping and adjustments to colour, exposure, contrast and more.
- Added support for printing photos, Google Docs, Gmail messages and other content via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and hosted services such as Google Cloud Print and HP ePrinters.
- Incorporated a new version of Google Hangouts that supports integrated SMS/MMS messaging. Hangouts can be set as the default SMS app under Settings > Wireless > Default SMS app.
- Added support for Square credit card reader
You can read more about the update at Motorola UK support website.