Along with the new Xperia T2 Ultra, Sony has also unveiled the Xperia E1 and E1 dual smartphones today. There is no word on the exact availability but we should be seeing the phones in the coming weeks.
“Xperia E1 combines the best of Sony’s audio technologies with a premium design and great hardware to create a smartphone for people who want to express themselves out loud.” said Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications.
Sony Xperia E1 features a 4-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. The phone also comes with a dedicated Walkman key and hardware controls for easy music control. It will be released in white, black and purple colour options.
According to Sony, Sony’s audio heritage can be clearly heard in Xperia E1 as key technologies come together with the 100Db speaker to produce a louder, cleaner sound that can hold its own in any environment.
There is no word on the pricing right now.
Sony Xperia E1 and E1 dual specifications
- 4-inch WVGA display
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2)
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8210 dual-core processor
- 3MP rear camera, no front camera
- 118 x 62.4 x 12 mm, 120 grams
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 3.5 mm audio jack, GLONASS, aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- Colours: Black, White, Purple