Coming to the specifications of the phone, it features a huge 4,000 mAh battery, full HD display, 1.5GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. The phone also packs 16GB of internal memory, microSD card slot, and 13MP rear camera with BSI sensor.
Targeted to the consumers, who can’t afford smartphones like Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3 but still want similar experience, XOLO Q3000 certainly looks like a decent offering on paper.
XOLO is bundling a free flip cover in the box with Q3000 along with an OTG cable. According to XOLO, you can even charge other smartphones using the OTA cable with Q3000’s 4000mAh battery, a feature, which was earlier seen in Huawei’s Ascend Mate that too comes with a mammoth battery.
You can check out the full specifications of the phone below.
- Display – 5.7” 1920x1080p IPS
- Processor – 1.5 GHz quad-core
- RAM – 2GB RAM
- Internal Memory – 16GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD slot (up to 32GB)
- Cameras – 13 MP AF Rear BSI 2 + 5 MP Front with BSI / LED Flash
- Battery – 4000 mAh
- Android Jelly Bean v4.2
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor