Samsung has silently revealed on its Galaxy Gifts website that it will be bundling premium apps and services worth as much as $575 with the Galaxy S5 smartphone in the USA. Samsung is likely to offer similar bundled offers in other countries but nothing is known about them at this moment.
Back to goodies for Galaxy S5 buyers in the USA, these freebies will include the likes of Run Keeper’s 1-year premium membership, WSJ subscription for 6 months and LinkedIn premium account for three months. You can find the full list below and more details at this link.
- Run Keeper: 1 year free premium service ($20)
- Skimble: 6 months free premium service ($42)
- Lark: 1 year premium service ($36)
- Map My Fitness: 6 months free premium service ($36)
- Bloomberg Businessweek +: Free Subscription: 12 Months ($30)
- Wall Street Journal: Free 6 month subscription to Wall Street Journal ($160)
- PayPal: Enjoy special offers totaling $50 or more in value
- EasilyDo Pro: Free app purchase ($5)
- Cut the Rope 2: $10 in-game credits
- Blurb: Free $5 Coupon ($5)
- Flick Dat: Free download of $2 paid app
- Bitcasa: Free Premium Service: 1TB storage for 3 months ($30)
- Box: Free 50 GB for 6 months and $60 value
- Evernote: Free Premium Service for 3 months ($15)
- LinkedIn: Free LinkedIn Premium account for 3 months ($75)
Samsung airs first Galaxy S5 commercial during Oscars
While we are on the topic of Galaxy S5, Samsung aired its first video commercial during the Oscars broadcast last night. Here is the video.