Ahead of the theatre debut of new Captain America movie, Gameloft has released the Captain America: TWS (The Winter Soldier) game for Android. Now available for a free download in Google Play, the game offers two free level to everyone after that there is an in-app purchase for $2.99 to unlock the full game.
Designed in a comic-book style, the game includes the usual villains from Marvel universe and you as hero (Captain America) have to defeat them using the S.H.I.E.L.D. strike team.
“Play as Captain America and lead your S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Team as they struggle to contain a massive attack on the World by several nefarious crime organizations. Stop the attacks and then take the battle to your enemies,” Gameloft notes in the Google Play description of the game.
Here is a look at the key features of the game:
- 100% Marvel Experience
- Original action story
- Engage iconic Marvel villains like King Cobra, Taskmaster, Puff Adder Winter Soldier and more.
- Game art and graphics inspired directly by the comics
- Asynchronous multiplayer : Join a Clan and battle rival players
- Earn cool rewards in Limited-Time Events
- Use indestructible shield and skills as a Super Soldier and an Avenger