Samsung has officially announced the launch of ChatON version 3.5 today in the Indian market. For those of you already using the ChatON messenger on your Android devices, the update has been live for almost a fortnight now.
“With ChatON Version 3.5, we have simplified mobile instant messaging while adding innovative features. The app has been updated keeping in mind the needs of the young and socially connected users. One of the most exciting new features is message translation, which makes it possible for people speaking different languages to chat with ease,” said Tarun Malik, Director of Media Solutions Center-South West Asia, Samsung Electronics.
“Also the ability to use this platform to consume content from various genres like news, entertainment, games, health and others through multiple devices and platforms allows greater flexibility to users,” Malik added.
Here is a look at various new features present in ChatON v3.5
- Real-time location sharing via Glympse
- English-to-Hindi and Hindi-to-English instant translation
- Local language translation for incoming messages, supports 14 Indian languages
- Message recall
- File sharing for up to 1GB
- Add up to 1,001 persons in a group
- Live Partners: Get content from CriqHQ, Ebay, Mint, Aajtak, Think Digit, and more
Get ChatON for Android via Google Play