CyanogenMod team has rolled-out a new milestone release of the 11.0 branch for the supported devices. Carrying the moniker CyanogenMod 11.0 M7, the updated builds can be grabbed from CM Updater on your CM running device or directly from CyanogenMod website for manual flashing.
According to the team, the new release runs on Android 4.4.2 and the 4.4.3 based milestone release will come next month. In terms of the changes, the M7 builds include an overhaul of the theme chooser, revamped calculator app, improved performance on low memory devices, and more. You can check out the full change-log below.
- Theme Chooser UI Overhaul
- Calculator app redesign
- Performance Profiles
- Improved theming performance on low memory devices (~512MB RAM or less)
- Trebuchet: Move settings to new slide-out panel
- Trebuchet: Consolidate settings for home and drawer options
- Media: Add FFMPEG support (expanded media format support)
- Bluetooth: Improved support for new car audio systems and docks
- Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific
CM 11.0 M7 is available for around 40 devices/ device variants and is a stable (as it can be) release. If you have installed CM on your device via CM installer, you will automatically get an over-the-air update and this release is not for you.