Chinese smartphone vendor Gionee has released Android 4.4.2 update for its Elife E7 Mini smartphone in the Indian market. The update is not being rolled-out over-the-air (OTA) and you will have to visit a company service centre to get your phone updated to the latest software. You can find the full list of Gionee service centres at the company website.
The update brings the usual KitKat specific changes as well as the Amigo UI related improvements. You can check out the detailed change-log below.
- All new desktop layout
- Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new user interface
- Removed the world cricket champion game, texas poker, green farmer and wonder zoo
- Added Du speed booster for faster operations
- Gaming – The game zone is updated with a new user interface design which will allow better control of the gaming apps
- Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance which will allow high speed transfer of files. This will further improve the linking success rate
- Updated UC browser will make the device more responsive and will improve the page loading effects
- Added Touch Pal input method and camcard
- Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of your phone
- Updated Kingsoft WPS will be a great support for office worker and students as it will improve work and study related operations
- Updated map with only one entrance into the main menu
To remind you, Gionee has already rolled-out the KitKat update for Elife S5.5 and CTRL V5 smartphones in the country and Elife E7 Mini is the third Gionee phone to get Android 4.4.