Continuing the monthly milestone release cycle for CM 11.0, CyanogenMod team has now rolled-out M9 for the supported devices. It can now be grabbed via the built-in CM updater or as a manual download from the CyanogenMod website.
CM team also remarked that this is the first stable release for Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet and HTC One M8 devices.
The new CM 11.0 M9 includes various bug-fixes and new features over M8 release and you can check out the full change-log below.
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Bug fixes in heads up notifications
- Allow double-tap to sleep when using secure key guard in Lockscreen
- Improve Torch performance
- Prompt for Safe Headset Volume when interfering with 3rd party device (Jawbone, Square, etc)
- Centre clock support
- Respect locale changes on additional tiles in Quick Settings
- Prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked (eg. Device is in a bag or pocket).
- Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content (perfect for those pesky games that want you to ‘Save 20% on our new game’). Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
- Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
- Add support for CDMA devices without SIM cards in Data Usage Info
- Add additional A2DP profiles for Bluetooth & Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
- Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts in Email app
- Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
- Fix encryption on some LG Devices
- Add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialler