Lava introduces IRIS Pro 30+ smartphone for INR 11,990

Lava IRIS Pro 30 PlusSix months after the release of IRIS Pro 30 in India, Lava has now released a refreshed version of the smartphone in the form of IRIS Pro 30+. The new smartphone has got a price-tag of INR 11,990 and will be go on sale beginning August 26.

According to Lava, IRIS 30+ will be available at all major retail store but only it will exclusively retail at Amazon.in.  The phone will be released in Black colour option.

“We are pleased to take forward our proposition of ‘We put the Art in Smart’ for our Iris Pro series with the launch of Iris Pro 30+. Based on customer preferences backed by our research, we have introduced enhancements in camera, processor and internal memory to deliver an excellent experience to the customers,” said Navin Chawla, Vice President – Product, Lava International Limited.

Coming to the smartphone details, the Lava IRIS 30+ features a 4.7-inch 720p HD display, 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, Android 4.2, dual-SIM support and 2000 mAh battery. The phone also packs 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 3G and the usual set of connectivity options. On the imaging front, Lava has included a 13MP rear camera and 3MP front shooter on the smartphone.

7 thoughts on “Lava introduces IRIS Pro 30+ smartphone for INR 11,990

Sophia

(September 2, 2014 - 4:45 pm)

This is without a doubt the most powerful smart phone that Lava has ever made. The phone has a 1.5 GHz Quad core processor and 1 GB of RAM with 16 GB of Internal Memory. The phone also has an HD screen and a 13 mp and 3 mp front and back camera respectively.

Tushar Verma

(August 25, 2014 - 4:52 pm)

I have been searching for a new phone, comparing the specs of each and my search got me to the Lava Iris Pro 30+, my last stop. This soon to be launched device has the features that would put every competitor to shame. It comes with a great 4.7 inch screen which has a HD IPS resolution of 1280*720. The cameras of the phone, 13 mp back and 3mp front are great in all senses and sensibilities. Last but not the least, the phone will surely be a dream device for every office goers as the 1.5 GHz quad core processor backed by a 1GB RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB for all the system files, makes the phone perfect for juggling between several tasks at the same time.

sunil bajrai

(August 21, 2014 - 3:45 pm)

The Lava Iris Pro 30+ offers the following:

• 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor – I am currently using a device with a 1.2 Ghz Quad Core and since that is fast, I can only imagine this to be much faster and more awesome.
    • 13 MP Camera and 3 MP front Camera – need I say more?
    • Asahi Dragontail Glass – I drop my phone way too many times to count so this is awesome
    • An elegant and sleek body
    • 16 GB built in memory which is expandable to 32 GB.
    • 2000 mAh battery life!
    So, need I explain why I want to buy this product?

ankur srim

(August 20, 2014 - 9:56 pm)

Hi frnds i will buy dis fone n i m be happy when launch. My favrit is da luks of all lava phns. Very gud luking fone dat is luking nicer dan other fones. 13 mp camera is alos very nice nd will hv 3 mp front ones. I will take many pix bcoz i am lik a fotografar so mny pics wil taken soon . Bettry bakup is also nice with 2000 mAh battery. LAVA MOBILES U R DA BEST!

Ishraj

(August 21, 2014 - 1:10 am)

please they are not good not even Avg …we have better phone Moto G in hardware (except camera) .. and if you need camera + hardware please bye MI3 (inc your budget to 14 K ) you will have best in the sub 15K segment .

Guest

(August 21, 2014 - 10:09 am)

but frnd mah jiju use lava x1 n it also very nice. The lava phn fit all buget.

ankur srim

(August 21, 2014 - 10:10 am)

but frnd mah jiju use lava x1 n it also very nice. The lava phn fit all buget..