Gameloft has released its new Asphalt-series spinoff racing game “Overdrive” in Google Play earlier today. The game can now be downloaded for free from the store but it includes a number of in-app purchases.
Asphalt Overdrive is like the recently launched Spider-Man Unlimited but with cars instead of the Spider-Man. Set in a “new ’80s” version of California, the Overdrive is played in the portrait mode. There are a number of missions available like Escape the cops, defeat bosses, and avoid obstacles, so you won’t get bored. You can also connect with Facebook to play with or against your friends and family.
Check out the key features of the game:
- Unlock and drive 30 high-performance, fully licensed vehicles
- Improve and upgrade your car
- 7 different mission types
- Great visuals with real-time lighting and particle effects
- Connect to Facebook to play with or against your friends
- Join a gang to team up with friends and achieve weekly objectives
- Track your progress as you advance in League championships
- Compete in limited-time, Gang, and League events
Download Asphalt Overdrive from Google Play