Huawei has added a new budget Android phone to its portfolio in the Chinese market in the form of Honor Play 4. A part of the company’s Honor line-up, the Honor Play 4 is Huawei’s first smartphone to be powered by a 64-bit processor.
The phone packs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 and sports a 5-inch 720p HD display. Among other specifications, Huawei has included 1GB of RAM, 8GB of on-board storage, and microSD card slot. In addition, the phone packs 8MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, 2000 mAh battery, dual-SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the report.
The smartphone is now on pre-order in the country for 799 yuan ($130) and will be available beginning October 10. The Honor Play 4 is bring released in Black colour option.
There is no word on the global availability of the phone but we expect to see it in other Asian markets like India in the coming months.
Huawei Honor Play 4 specifications
- OS: Android 4.4 with Emotion UI 2.3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, 1.2GHz quad-core, Adreno 306 320MHz GPU
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (dual standby), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Display: 5-inch IPS, 1280x720p
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 8MP rear with F2.0, 2MP front
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Size: 142.9x72x8.5mm, 160 grams (with battery)