Peripherals maker Amkette has released a new Bluetooth speaker in the Indian market. The successor to the company’s previously launched Amkette Metal, the new Metal 2 has been priced at INR 2,995 and is now available at major retail outlets and e-commerce websites as well as Amkettke’s own online store.
Sporting a metal alloy drum, the speaker offers 3W sound output and will last 6 hours on single charge. The speaker supports audio input not only from Bluetooth-enabled smartphones/ tablets but also from MicroSD card slot, USB OTG, and Aux in.
- Zinc-Alloy Metal Chamber for thumping Bass and exceptional sound output
- Top Play/Pause button
- Rubberized coating for scratch-resistance
- Bluetooth version: 3.0
- Driver size: 40mm magnetically shielded
- Speaker Output: 3W
- Audio Input: Micro SD card / Aux /Bluetooth /USB OTG
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V/500mA
- Range: Upto 10 meters
- Dimensions: 57(H)x62(diameter)x195(circumference)(mm)
- Weight: 316 grams