Google has released a new version of Google Play Music in the Play Store, which brings UI improvements. The updated version is rolling out now and will reach your Android devices in the next few days.
The company hasn’t shared any official change-log for Google Play Music v5.8 at this point, but we have been able to spot the following changes.
- UI tweaks to navigation drawer, library view, instant mixes page as well as search results page
- App notification (both on lock-screen as well in notification shade) includes previous/ next buttons
- In settings, Open source licenses as been replaced with About
There are some changes to All Access part too, as spotted by the folks at Android Police.
- In the artist tab, if there isn’t an artist hero image, Play Music now uses album covers instead of a grey icon
- Bio and history on artist page
Androidify updated with NBA team uniforms
Google has also updated the Androidify application with several new garbs. This avatar creator allows the users to dress-up the Android character as per their own choice. With the new update, the users will able to use NBA team uniforms and there are some more categories as well in the app. If you use the app, do check out the new categories and items.