Samsung drops Galaxy S3 Neo price to INR 11,499

Samsung Galaxy S3 NeoUpdate (March 12): Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo price has further been dropped to INR 11,499 at Flipkart and possibly other retailers as well.

Earlier (Jan 19): Samsung India has reduced the price of its Galaxy S3 Neo smartphone in the country. The phone can now be grabbed for just INR 12,499 from e-retailers like Flipkart as well as brick and mortar stores. To remind you, the phone was earlier retailing for INR 15,999.

Originally introduced in April last year, Galaxy S3 Neo is a variant of Samsung’s Galaxy S3 and comes with almost the same specifications as S III apart from a different processor, more RAM and dual-SIM support.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo features a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED HD display, 1.4GHz quad-core processor (most likely Qualcomm Snapdragon 400), 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. The phone also packs 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front shooter, dual-SIM support, 3G and 2100 mAh battery.

The S3 Neo runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and Android 4.4 KitKat update is available for the smartphone. It is unlikely to get any software updates in the future.

If you prefer buying Samsung phones, Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo is a decent option at the new price-tag. It might be old smartphone, but the specifications of the phone are in line with most smartphones in this price-bracket.Samsung Galaxy S3 neo

17 thoughts on “Samsung drops Galaxy S3 Neo price to INR 11,499

kshitij

(March 13, 2015 - 9:31 pm)

hi, today s3 price in flipkart is again 12,499 and not 11,499.As i thought of buying this mobile.Suggest whether this is a good cell or any other cell with same range?

Sourav

(March 13, 2015 - 10:44 pm)

It drops to 11499, for one day only.. 12 th march..

Mahadev

(March 13, 2015 - 11:41 am)

On Flipkart S3 Neo Model ID : GT-I9300MBIINS [ Pebble Blue ]
    On Flipkart S3 Neo Model ID : GT-I9300RWIINS [ Marble White ]
    On GSMARENA S3 Neo Model ID : I9300I & I9301I
    On Samsung Website : GT-I9300I
    etc… etc….

These Model IDs confusing me. Is it stands for hardware, software changes or something else…? Please Reply..

Sourav

(March 13, 2015 - 10:36 pm)

me too..

Model id is confusing.. I think GT-I9300MBIINS does not have led indicator..
      I ordered it for 12499, but on 12 th march it drops it to 11499.
      I cancelled the previous order, and placed the order again,
      But this time their package weight is 215 gm instead of 406 gm as in the prev order… pheeeeew

Sanket Kambli

(March 12, 2015 - 7:56 pm)

its a good deal! only missing is gorilla glass :p

kaushik

(March 13, 2015 - 8:45 pm)

and lollipop. and proper software optimizations. but you do get lots of bloatwares, like it or not. and yah the back side is as thin as paper and will probably break off if not removed properly.

View From The Top

(March 12, 2015 - 12:52 pm)

@gaurav – The CPU isn’t “most likely” SD400, it most definitely IS. Here you go. 🙂

Yogesh

(January 21, 2015 - 8:42 pm)

I guess this model is exported one. how they will afford 5k loss when same model is selling around 17.5k in market. Its strange.

naved

(January 21, 2015 - 11:02 am)

Hi Gaurav , Now s3 price on flipkart is Rs.18289/- , Rs12499/- for onr day only?

Gaurav Shukla

(January 21, 2015 - 11:52 am)

No, actually it keeps getting out of stock for WS Retail, other sellers are offering the phone at higher price. Try later today or tomorrow. They will most likely add more stock.

Abhi

(January 20, 2015 - 6:46 am)

hi gaurav, how r u doing.
    Can u let me howz the performance of the S3 neo.

v j

(January 19, 2015 - 7:53 pm)

in morning both white & blue were 12.5k now white is back to 17849 and blue is still 12499

Gaurav Shukla

(January 19, 2015 - 8:08 pm)

See multiple sellers offer the same device on Flipkart. WS Retail, which is the primary seller for Flipkart, is first to offer the reduced prices, offers and other deals. Other sellers are not so quick. So, when WS Retail goes out of stock for some product, the price of the other seller starts appearing.

S M

(January 19, 2015 - 7:35 pm)

Bunkum. I went to @Flipkart & found this. See the pic added here, when I click on the pic it says Rs. 17,84917