Chinese smartphone maker Vivo on Thursday unveiled the new V7+ smartphone in the Indian market. The phone has been priced at Rs 21,990 and will go on sale beginning September 15, 2017. The pre-orders open today at Amazon India and Flipkart.
Part of the company’s V-series, V7+ is one of the most expensive phones in Vivo’s India portfolio. The company currently offers smartphones with price-tags ranging from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 23,000 in the country.
About Vivo V7+
Sporting a unibody design, the new V7+ comes with a 5.99-inch 1440x720p HD screen with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor and runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with FunTouch 3.2 UI on top.
On the imaging front, Vivo has packed a 24-megapixel f2.0 front shooter with soft LED flash, and 16-megapixel rear camera in the V7+.
Other specifications of the phone include 4GB of RAM, 64GB of onboard storage, microSD card slot, 3235 mAh battery, dual-SIM and 4G VoLTE support.
According to Vivo, the V7+ will be offered in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colour options. The company is also bundling a free screen replacement with every purchase.
Vivo V7+ full specifications
- 5.99-inch screen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, and microSD card slot with support up to 256GB of storage
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2 overlay
- Dual-SIM card support, 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture as well as 24MP front selfie camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.7 x 7.7mm, weight: 160grams
- 3225mAh non-removable battery